- Powerful broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Smoothing and moisturizing formula with vitamin E.
- Features physical filters zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
- Free from chemical filters.
- Packed with free-radical-quenching antioxidants to protect skin from UV damage.
- Offered in both untinted and a versatile tint creating a sheer healthy glow.
Apply generously and evenly to face, neck and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, washing, towel drying or heavy perspiring.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Prior to use on children under 6 months of age, consult a physician.
- Micronized Zinc Oxide: A safe, micro-fine mineral that offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays without leaving residual chalkiness on skin. Zinc oxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Titanium Dioxide: A safe naturally occurring mineral coated for sun stability, titanium dioxide offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays. Like zinc oxide, titanium dioxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable form of the powerful antioxidant vitamin C, which protects the skin against UV-induced free radical damage. Vitamin C is essential for collagen synthesis, thus it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also brightens the skin and evens out skin tone.
- Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
- Resveratrol: Derived either from grape seeds or the Japanese knotweed plant, this antioxidant neutralizes free radical damage, protecting skin from sun damage.
- Grape Seed Extract: Derived from grape seeds, this antioxidant enhances the effect of sunscreen by protecting skin against UV-induced free radicals, which cause damage to skin cells and their DNA.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.