- Intensely hydrating formula to restore and maintain moisture.
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging.
- Powerhouse peptides strengthen skin and improve elasticity.
- Antioxidants protect and neutralize free radicals from the sun and pollution.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, firm and hydrated.
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
- Shea Butter: Extracted from the nut of the African shea tree, shea butter has moisturizing, soothing and anti-irritant properties. It is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E and other antioxidants.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Increases ceramides and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also calms redness and brightens skin.
- MATRIXYL™ synthe’6™®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL™ synthe’6™ strengthens skin and improves elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Green Tea: Packed with antioxidants called polyphenols, specifically catechins, green tea protects skin from free radicals caused by the sun’s rays and pollution.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: This formula soothes irritation, redness and puffiness. A redness-relieving peptide is combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the soothing qualities of honey and boswellia serrate.
- Aloe: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, aloe contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals; it has soothing and anti-irritant properties.
MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.